Monday, July 2, 2012

Party Flamingo

It's Monday, time for a new Squigglefly challenge and Holley's Hobbyists are at the controls wanting you to tell us your favorite summer colors! I love the bright neons that spells out fun and Party Flamingo by Suzanne Urban begs for bright colors! After all, when was the last time you saw a drab flamingo?

You don't have to use a Squigglefly image on your creation but in order to qualify for the prize you will need to use one or one combined with an image that is not from Squigglefly. If you don't have a Squigglefly image and would like to try one, there are several freebies available. The prize for this week's challenge will be three images from Squigglefly since the last two winners did not use a Squigglefly image.

If you are wondering why a flamingo stands on one foot, it's because if it lifted both legs, it would fall down!






15 comments:

  1. Tammy, I love the bright colours on your card. The flamingo is great and love the joke. Will have to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! Love the nice bright colours, and of course the joke too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - you're a complete nut, which is why if I need cheering up I always head here!!! Love this card - I'm on a big green and pink kick atm, so this definitely gets the thumbs up from me. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy,
    This pink flamingo is totally cute - and ready to partay!! Awesome coloring and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Tammy - and I'm glad you added the punch line!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...this is so funny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I think I'm in total LOVE!! The pink and green is really WOW and now on to the image......I've always thought flamingos were just kinda weird looking - and those plastic ones that people put in their yard are so tacky....BUT I LOVE THIS ONE!!! So cute, Tammy, and your coloring is amazingly beautiful!
    You've changed my mind about flamingos now! Too cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful card Tammy, brilliant colouring of the fun image and great colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful fun card Tammy. I love your coloring and the neon pink is great! Your joke is just so silly - can't help but giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny girl!!! I like those bright colors as well. This flamingo is colored wonderfully. Fun card! hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bright colors are so fun! Fantastic coloring (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo cute and you even had ribbon to match....gorgeous coloring, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright colors on this card and that the matte background matches....
    What a FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these great colors for this fun in the sun flamingo!! What a sensational card, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!