Sunday, September 18, 2011

Here comes the girls - Lucy and time to pick a winner

I think I probably mentioned before that if you have the good fortune of knowing my youngest daughter, Alecia, you are very aware of her absolute love and obsession for Lucille Ball. Since she is the only one in the family with the "I love Lucy" fixation, I'm satisfied it's not genetic or contagious but in many respects, controlling. So when Just Inklined recently released, Jo, Alice 2, Penny, and Lucy, my daughter's mania took control and I picked Lucy. As you can see, there is no resemblance to Alecia's "Lucy" but "Lucy's" body definitely resembles mine! 


In other business, the Just Inklined's design team recently held a blog hop featuring Wacky Wheelz and each designer promised to pick a winner from their blog. I placed each commenter's name in a bowl, mixed them up and drew JENN ZEEB. Please contact me Jenn so I can get you the Wacky Wheelz's image that I used. And thanks to all that left me a comment.  

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tammy, great colouring of the image, I like the layout and the cnd sign you made
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shading and coloring. Love the peace sign too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the image and the way you added the peace sign too. Just perfect.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Tammy - great layout and great colouring! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you must have a fabulous body!!!!

    this is super fabulous. that image is darling and your coloring superb. i'll just bet alecia (beautiful name) is gonna love it!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Tammy! Wonderful colours and image, and your body looks fab:-)! Great layout too! Thank you for your lovely comment too, actually all your lovely comments!!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card for a Lucy! Love all the colors and polka dots with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this hip chick! 60s meets the 21st century!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coloring my dear!! Really fun creation with the papers and design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Tammy...and of course I know your body looks like that! I've seen you in person!

    Pssst...I love "I love Lucy" too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute image, Tammy....such beautiful coloring and how cool is that peace sign!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!