Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Day!

I am absolutely electrified. Seriously, I tingle from my head to my toes with excitement. Go ahead and ask me why? Because, I have been invited to be Just Inklined's Guest Team Member for June, July and August!  For me it's the equivalent to Broadway!

If you visit my blog often, you know I slant to humor and I've used several of Just Inklined's images. Now forgive me if what I am about to say sounds like a commercial, that is not my intention, but when I was invited to be on PaperTemptress' Design Team one of the first papers I used was the Cryogen White and discovered a huge difference in the blending ability using Copics. So I got a a little daring and purchased several of Just Inklined's floral images and was so pleasantly pleased and surprised with the results. In celebration of being chosen as a Guest Team Member I used Flowers Rose for today's card.

17 comments:

  1. Good on you Miss Tammy. Your card is delightful and so is your excitement. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhoooo - go you! Congratulations. Beautiful card btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and a fabulous image and beautifully coloured
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well congratulations girl!! And your coloring is fabulous, I have noticed :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That's just fantastic Tammy.
    Love your card and coloring...so very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a truly beautiful card Tammy, I'm so please you are to be one of Jak's (Just InkLined) design team, enjoy the experience and be happy...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous CAS card! The image speaks for itself and it as well as your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Tammy on making the Guest Designer for Just Inklined. Your card today is simply beautiful, that rose is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! WELL DESERVED, my friend! Your card is gorgeous...beautifully colored! Thank you so much for the heads up on Cryogen. I am finding out myself what an AMAZING paper it is, thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Tammy!! Your stunning work is certainly worthy of this recognition!!

    These roses are breath-taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations honey. So pleased for you. And what a lovely card too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your GDT they are lucky to have you, your card is beautiful, I love that rose.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Tammy! Love the colouring. I am so happy for you to be one of Jak's chosen ones for the next 3 months. I'm looking forward to lots of lovely creations and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tammy this card are gorgeous. Love that die cut.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, Tammy!!!! They are lucky to have you on their team!!!! Your roses are sooo beautiful....such gorgeous coloring and I love the cool looking Nesties shape, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Tammy and beautifully coloured. A big warm welcome to the JI Design Team and I hope you enjoy your time with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Tammy so glad you are joining us over the next few Months.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!